Frequently Asked Questions
A bidet is a specialized hygienic bathroom appliance created to clean your bottom. It is the primary way that many people around the world (JP, KR, AU, and EU) clean themselves up after using the bathroom.
Long story short, a bidet uses your home's water supply and sprays a stream of water to wash your bottom after you go #2.
Bidet seats are comfortable and safe to use. Our Inus bidets give you full control of your bathroom experience from controlling water pressure, water tempreature, seat tempreature, and to having the nozzle clean itself after every use. There are much more features that you have to try for yourself to really see the benefits.
Our bidets also come with built-in safety features that will protect you and your loved ones so you can have peace at mind always with your bidet.
There are two types of toliet seats, which are elongated & round seats. Dimensions vary with each toilet, the universal estimate our bidets fit are...
- Elongated (18.5 in L x 14 in W)
Though there are many shapes and sizes of bidets, each option is used for the same exact purpose which is to clean your bottom. There are 3 options when it comes to bidets...
- Mechanical bidet / bidet attachements (Attaches itself to an existing toilet and doesnt need an outlet)
- E-bidet / electrical bidet (Replaces toilet seat and plugs into an outlet)
- Integrated bidet / Intelligent bidets (A ceramic toilet bowl with a built in bidet)
Bidets have been around for quiet sometime and if you know someone who owns one they will tell you that it is a lifesaver in most dire situations (running out of toilet paper). However, TP usage varies between all individuals and most people use less or close to non on toilet paper. Not only you will be saving a lot more money on toilet paper but you will also be saving our planet :)
SET-UP & INSTALLATION
Before getting started on installing your brand new inus bidet, let's ensure that you have everything you need:
1. Make sure that you have a wrench and flat-head screwdriver on hand, as these tools are not included with your purchase.
2. You will also need to remove your old toilet seat.
3. Turn off the water supply to your toilet, the valve is typically found beside or behind your toilet.
4. Lay down a towel on the floor there may be some dripping during this process.
5. Take all the components of your inus bidet out of the packaging, open the operation manual and make sure you have all of the pieces.
6. Some models require a power plug, so you will need to make sure there is an outlet near to your toilet.
Before installation, please double check that you have turned off the water supply to your toilet, and have a towel ready in case there is still some water left in the lines after removal.
1. Disconnect the existing pipeline from your toilet and water supply.
2. Once removed, attach the T-Valve to the water supply valve. This will split the flow into 2 directions, allowing for water to flow into your toilet tank, and directly to your new bidet.
3. Now that your Bidet is installed and the T-valve is installed, you can reconnect your toilet and your bidet to the water supply.
4. Now that you have securely installed your new bidet you can now complete installation by plugging in your bidet to an outlet and turning on the water supply to your toilet!
Now that you have everything you need, let's get started:
1. Place the plastic mounting plate over the mounting holes. This will be used to prevent your new inus bidet from moving once installed.
2. Use the bolt guides to guide the mounting plate into place.
3. Once you have lined up the mounting plate with the bolt guides, insert the bolts and tighten them from beneath.
4. Now that the plastic mounting plate is firmly in place, place the bidet on top of your toilet, in front of the mounting plate.
5. Use the built in guide rails to slide the bidet backwards into the mounting plate until it hits the back of the mounting plate.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS?
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org