Since 1975, Inus believed that your bathroom should be comfortable, relaxing, and pleasant. Established and manufactured in Korea, Inus pioneered bidet technology and prioritized hygiene, comfort, and functionality.
about Inus Bidets?
How Much You Save On...
(Per Average Household Annually)
all orders above $150. Excludes Canada.
What our customers
- Jennifer Cobb
- Emily Weaver
- Halle Warner
- Laura Western
Need Help? We've got you covered!
Where are the bidets made?
What is a bidet and how does it work?
What size toilet do Inus bidets fit?
It's important to note that Inus bidets are specifically designed to fit elongated-sized toilet bowls, ensuring a perfect match for those particular toilet configurations.
Elongated (18.5 in L x 14 in W)
Do I still need to use toilet paper?
As a bidet company, we emphasize that the use of toilet paper is greatly reduced when using a bidet. While some people may choose to use a small amount of toilet paper for drying purposes, the thorough cleansing provided by the bidet eliminates the need for excessive toilet paper usage, contributing to a more eco-friendly and cost-effective hygiene routine.
How do I install a bidet?
To install an Inus bidet toilet seat, follow these general steps:
1. Locate a nearby electrical outlet: Position your toilet in a way that allows access to a nearby electrical outlet. Ensure the outlet is compatible with the bidet seat's power requirements and is grounded for safety.
2. Shut off the water supply: Locate the water shut-off valve behind the toilet and turn it off to stop the water flow.
3. Remove the existing toilet seat: Unscrew and detach the current toilet seat from the toilet bowl by removing the bolts or screws holding it in place.
4. Place mounting plate
5. Position the bidet seat: Place the Inus bidet seat onto the toilet bowl, aligning it with the mounting plate.
6. Secure the bidet seat: Use the included mounting brackets, bolts, or screws to secure the bidet seat onto the toilet bowl. Ensure that it is tightly fastened.
7. Connect the water supply: Connect the water supply hose provided with the bidet seat to the water inlet valve located on the bidet seat itself.
8. Turn on the water supply: Gradually turn on the water supply by reopening the shut-off valve. Check for any leaks and ensure that the water is flowing properly.
9. Test and use: Sit on the bidet seat and test the functions to ensure everything is working correctly. Adjust settings as desired and familiarize yourself with the control panel/remote.
Do your products have a warranty?
Yes, our Inus bidets come with a standard 2-year warranty. Additionally, customers can receive an additional year of warranty coverage, making it a total of 3 years, by signing up online. This extended warranty demonstrates our commitment to the quality and durability of our products.
Is an electrical outlet required?
Yes, an electrical outlet is required for Inus bidets. In order to operate the bidet's electrical functions, such as water heating, control panel, and additional features, it needs to be connected to a nearby electrical outlet. Ensure the outlet is compatible with the bidet's power requirements and follow proper electrical safety guidelines during installation.
How can I get technical support with my Inus bidet?
If you encounter any issues or need technical support with your Inus bidet, please reach out to us through the following options:
Call us at +1 (657) 208-7821
Utilize the chat function available on the bottom right corner of your screen, and we will respond to your inquiries promptly.